Search - Poem by Ahsan Habib
'Halt', thunders the demon, Death, and stands in front,
His hairy, rough hands find their way into the pants' pockets,
Fish out a few coins, two flowers, a reel of thread.
The heavy hands now search the loins. No, nothing is there.
Comments about Search by Ahsan Habib
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl