Searching The Soul Of A Stranger - Poem by kamryn chew
A strange look in the eye of one across the room.
A wonder inside a woman who is ready to bloom
A heart which leaps at the chance of something new.
The look which could be so true.
An unheard call from deep inside
Waiting impatiently, biding its time.
Until the day it shall break free.
And cause this woman to finally see.
The one who will make all of her hopes worth while.
The one who's look becomes a knowing smile.
Letting her know the time has come.
The beginning is here and the waiting is done.
Comments about Searching The Soul Of A Stranger by kamryn chew
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye