Dr Shamim ali
'Seasons'- An Acrostic Poem - Poem by Dr Shamim ali
Spring reminds me of blooming innocence
Each plant spreads out its blossoms
Autumn teaches us the importance of admiration-as each moment is transitory!
Summer displays enthusiasm and vigor and,
One remembers one's determination when winter comes
Nothing lasts forever, neither a plant nor a large garden nor spring itself…!
By, Shamim Ali
Comments about 'Seasons'- An Acrostic Poem by Dr Shamim ali
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl