Ivan Ramirez N
Secrets - Poem by Ivan Ramirez N
I'm shrouded in a cloud of mystery,
everyone is keeping from me.
They share it in class,
behind my back,
It's left untold...
I always have to find out everything the hard way,
I can't say It's really fun,
'cause there supposed to be my friends,
I guess I was wrong.
What hurts me even more,
Is that, above everyone else,
she tells me to stay out it.
It's about my brother,
and my so-called-friend,
who passes the blame on others,
when it was really him.
He lies all day,
you all believe what he says.
I just can't stand a liar,
who tells the twisted truth.
Comments about Secrets by Ivan Ramirez N
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl