Serial Colors - Poem by Unic Cjonr
Crossroads of the Damned.
Bones are the foundation of which display dead.
Without a drop.
My mind is filled by blood.
Tears of the current sickness.
Tormented torrents which flow rivers into estuaries of sadness.
Serial colors disappears where the horizon meets the fake shadows.
What shades a tree when the leaves are dead.
What feeds the roots when the soil is gone.
Cascading movements filters landscapes of sorrow into visionaries.
Projecting my sight to echo the love at war into a frenzy of hate.
Saying wonderful crators of words to harm the senseless.
Saying the best to destroy what remains left of the rest.
Saying far too much.
When there is nothing to say.
Comments about Serial Colors by Unic Cjonr
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda