Shaped By Clay - Poem by Unic Cjonr
I do not slumber my finger to your numbers, never the thought of a mere linger - I keep my fraction to my bones, where i am the square to my roots - I spit to swallow, so my bird can wear a skirt, so i may be dressed for success - The chain around my leg, will link away before the bullet aimed to my head - So instead, what was written was the letter to what was said -
Correct me, before i turn to wrong, my rails are made of nails - My life shaped, molded by the play in clay, my grey of night fades to fake by day - The shade by which my shadow stalks, breaks around the corner where silence talks.
Comments about Shaped By Clay by Unic Cjonr
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda