Sharing Our Experiences - Poem by Mia Stubbs
Sharing our experience does not set us aside from the rest,
but allows others to have the freedom to dissect various
parts of the issue they can relate to.
We must remember what we have and are experiencing
has happen to the one before us and before them as well.
Just as the world goes round and round, so has uncommunicated experiences of each other that keeps causing re-occurrence of pain.
The good thing is, just as the world goes round,
change can happen to be passed down from generation
to generation, a new era of communication openly,
peace and a whole lot of joy.
Comments about Sharing Our Experiences by Mia Stubbs
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda