Nancy Winter Miranda
Shelf Content - Poem by Nancy Winter Miranda
Within the bookshelf that is my life,
many volumes have been placed.
The pages that have been written,
many sagas have unfurled.
But now come the final story,
what has come about to be,
the perfect content... finally given...
at last, my autobiography.
Comments about Shelf Content by Nancy Winter Miranda
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye