Signs Of The Believer - Poem by Naveed Akram
Under us are signs of the believers,
We walk upon snow and ice too cold.
The ice age reigns like winter,
Always in shine, ever in weather.
The waves of pure delight overcome us
When we march against the lands.
The land of cold is like the land of old,
We are fortunate due to the age of winter.
Under the signs of winter are moments
We adore and recollect, for the innocence to remind.
This realised me, and my family in winter,
Understanding the heat of the summer.
Comments about Signs Of The Believer by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl