Silence - Poem by Jennifer Woodland
Almost two weeks
And the silence continues.
I want to hear your voice.
The silence is killing me,
I feel like i'm not good enough.
Are you finally sick of me
We didn't even last three weeks.
I see you and you see me
But you never talk.
What's holding you back.
Your silence hurts like hell.
Should I regret saying yes.
I don't want to but I'm starting to
Please say something
I want to hear you voice,
To see your face.
Oh that's all I want
But all I get is Silence
Comments about Silence by Jennifer Woodland
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl