Similarity And Difference - Poem by Naveed Akram
Ladies have a problem with contortions,
Yet these are secrets of the highest stage,
Filling the universe with tears and expert sounds,
These are the very sounds of beautiful laughter.
You see objects with persuasive manners,
Filling the cosmos with absurd teachings,
Then a fiend will hide the horizon from view,
You slightly master the faults and views.
Ladies gave us a problem with sight,
Light had resolved the issue in our eyes,
Little have they known the difference,
Little are the many similarities,
My lady acts together with herself.
Comments about Similarity And Difference by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl