Paul Michael Current
Simple Request. - Poem by Paul Michael Current
There’s a hole in my world,
I would like to show you.
I dig everyday
and the mound is growing.
Yet no words have I found
in the dirtful meaning.
I will ask for one thing
Can you search for me there?
Comments about Simple Request. by Paul Michael Current
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl