Sin And Love - Poem by Ershad Mazumder
Adam loses his paradise
As he disobeys his creator's order
So, he is out of heaven
And serves his time on this earth.
Adam knows his sin, so, he repents
God forgives him, he returns to his lost paradise
I lost my heaven of love forever
My sin is I love her beyond human limitations.
My soul loves her, if it is sin
I do not repent, and I shall not
She never forgives me
So, I am out of my heaven of love for eternity.
Comments about Sin And Love by Ershad Mazumder
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl