Sleepless Night - Poem by susan brealey
A sleepless night awaits me
I sit up all night and think about you
It's not right, I know, but I can't help it
You never seem to leave my mind
All day I think, 'I wonder what he's doing? '
I bet I never cross your mind once.
Sleepless night after sleepless night
All I want to do is sleep.
I want you out of my mind, just for a day...
Then you may come back to haunt me.
Comments about Sleepless Night by susan brealey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda