chris bowen, a.k.a to wit
Slice Me.Go Ahead Regulate - Poem by chris bowen, a.k.a to wit
rigid set of values.get out the other day.i like mine in rolling.set to may to may.open player, blapunct dawgs me out.they send free sterios, then i sing this out.we check out the folio, i love thr ollio, who makes it? give me a gun.i already got some.the love of them is they do.what do you want to?
Comments about Slice Me.Go Ahead Regulate by chris bowen, a.k.a to wit
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl