Smear - Poem by Stefanie Fontker
To smear the thin lines
Which decipher the difference
Between love and hate
Is the task of a hated man.
And into confusion we have all
At one point burrowed,
But to stay too long
Would be to suffocate
And give oneself to death.
Comments about Smear by Stefanie Fontker
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda