So Cold - Poem by Erika Conti
I ve never been so alone as in the days
I spent with you
like a huragan of ice you covered me up piece after piece
starting with my cold fingers ending
with my soul
I was craving starving carving lyrics of blood on my arms
so empty and cold
so empty as you.
so cold as you.
Comments about So Cold by Erika Conti
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl