So Much..... - Poem by brittany taft
So much to say when
each day goes by.
So much to say that
will come from my
heart. It wasn't suppose to
be this way. So much to
say when you don't know
what to do or say. So much
to say in one way so much to say each day..........
Comments about So Much..... by brittany taft
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl