So Much Depends Upon - Poem by Miranda Fenton
So much depends upon,
that little black dog.
So soft and fuzzy,
that little lap dog.
Comments about So Much Depends Upon by Miranda Fenton
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poem Submitted: Wednesday, January 16, 2008
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl