Peter S. Quinn
Soft Or Rough - Poem by Peter S. Quinn
There is time to do your things,
If you try them well enough;
From what under thoughts springs,
Is sometimes soft or rough.
Give your ways to new ideas,
For all of them have their targets;
Life is up full of its 'gallerias',
To work out with what it gets.
Remember today to do something,
And tomorrow will come in easy;
There are no things worth nothing,
If thoughts are flowing and breezy...
Comments about Soft Or Rough by Peter S. Quinn
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl