Someone Better - Poem by Heather Yarbrough
I found someone new
Who loves me for me
I feel no pain
How could this be?
I thought I loved you
I guess I was wrong
Now I'm glad
I decided to move on.
Comments about Someone Better by Heather Yarbrough
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl