Dr. A.Celestine Raj Manohar M.D.,
Sonnet: Bring Back Fairness/ Justice - Poem by Dr. A.Celestine Raj Manohar M.D.,
I wish to cry but cannot do so now,
For things are moving in the stupid way;
My fight must go on; I’ve no other go
Till God shows me ahead a better day.
This place is ’cursed for none can settle things;
It needs a major reshuffle/ repair;
It needs persons with super-natural wings;
The remedy is making all things fair.
No place with corruption progresses much;
No place with injustice exists for long;
All hearts and minds and souls need soothing touch;
Hopelessness can’t be allowed to prolong.
When righteous men are not given right jobs,
The place will end up in unending sobs.
Comments about Sonnet: Bring Back Fairness/ Justice by Dr. A.Celestine Raj Manohar M.D.,
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl