Dr. A.Celestine Raj Manohar M.D.,
Sonnet: Satanic Souls! - Poem by Dr. A.Celestine Raj Manohar M.D.,
A myriad human souls are seen misled
By evil forces, keeping them in dark,
With conscience dysfunctional or dead,
And satanic influences and mark!
A few strange souls seem working night and day,
And try to dispel darkness of all sorts;
They’re guided by the Maker’s will and way,
And serve to save some hell-bound souls and hearts!
The modern world is turning chaotic;
Yet, goodness will prevail o’er bad on earth,
Though Satan tries to be acrobatic,
And righteous human beings are a dearth.
The Master of the universe is God;
All sinfulness will get His final rod!
Copyright by Dr John Celes 3-1-2007
Comments about Sonnet: Satanic Souls! by Dr. A.Celestine Raj Manohar M.D.,
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl