Dr. A.Celestine Raj Manohar M.D.,
Sonnet: The Haloed-Moon - Poem by Dr. A.Celestine Raj Manohar M.D.,
God shows a moon with aureole sheen,
Full-round haloed with greenish-pinkish light,
A phenomenon I have rarely seen!
The unseen sun still makes the moon look bright.
A pitch-black cloud just stands above the moon;
The latter sails behind it to vanish;
The eclipsed moon is back in full view soon;
My heart is filled with joy that can’t perish.
The cloud looks like black month of September,
The end of which will bring new hope again;
This glorious vision, I will remember,
For like promotion delayed, so is rain!
God speaks to me so strangely from the sky;
I pray He must do so until I die.
Comments about Sonnet: The Haloed-Moon by Dr. A.Celestine Raj Manohar M.D.,
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl