Dr. A.Celestine Raj Manohar M.D.,
Sonnet: When - Poem by Dr. A.Celestine Raj Manohar M.D.,
When trust is lost, how can things move forward?
When love is lost, how can friendship remain?
When hope is lost, living remains awkward;
When fairness lost, most men could turn insane!
When wealth is lost, it could be well regained;
When health is lost, life is only a bane;
When virtues lost, nothing is truly gained;
When peace is lost, dialogue must start again.
When mind is lost, how can one ever feign?
When man is lost, to trace him is quite sane;
When Will is lost, no man can live or reign;
When God is lost, all things we do in vain.
When soul is lost, the fear of Hell awaits,
And fail do we to enter Heaven’s gates!
Comments about Sonnet: When by Dr. A.Celestine Raj Manohar M.D.,
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl