Sound Of Combat - Poem by Naveed Akram
A deafening sound collapses and enchants
For it is clammy here to achieve brightness.
My cleverness is depressed when I am dumb
During the hard days, then I confuse the public.
A chunky meal gathers all the description
Of a delicious object, one of the closest affairs.
I am dependent on details to do with envy,
Those combative procedures that are complete.
Comments about Sound Of Combat by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda