Space & Time. - Poem by Luke Curcio
There is a garden, with a place to sit.
I should rest, but I won't make the time.
I wanna see you, but you won't give me the time.
All we have is space. Here it is all one.
The past memories.
The present pain.
The future to fear.
God, I want to forget. But you won't take away the time.
Comments about Space & Time. by Luke Curcio
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda