Specular - Poem by Erika Conti
velvet caresses of purity on my cheecks so unbelievably devoted to the depths of this precious dream
so real. it might as well it might as well be. it might it might. it might.
candles flames when i sleep witnessing the spirit coming to hold my hand at night.
all around just sick brocken wings dragged over feets of lost souls
but your soul
your soul i can see & recognize
always so specular
Comments about Specular by Erika Conti
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl