Spring-(Highschool Poetry) - Poem by Coreena Dejesus
The dream of spring,
The patches of flowers,
Sweet sound of birds singing,
the bright green grass,
The rain giving plants,
What now do we have,
Mud, rain, and morning dew.
But you have to love spring,
Through and through!
(Written in Highschool posted from my old journal.)
Comments about Spring-(Highschool Poetry) by Coreena Dejesus
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl