Coreena Dejesus Poems
- ♥ 03/04/2008 B Crying Be...
- ♥ B Coreena ♥ My friends call my Coreena that's ...
- 03/11/2008 'Love' No A 'Virus' You adore the idea of this ...
- Let Me Be Free I hate you and your control here take it, ...
- ♥ B Coreena Part 2 ϖ... I can be a complex person ...
- 10/29/2007 Judge Me You look and laugh but you just don’t ...
- 03/16/2008 Broken B ♥ It's been torn out my veins ...
My friends call my Coreena that's my name!
Sweet and innocent I proclaim!
I'm a taurus stubborn as can be!
Meet me and at first you'll agree!
Raised in the Michigan outside Detroit City.
I'll be known to show you up, I'm very witty.
I may be a military girl but quite a rule breaker,
Just can't get introuble for being a risk taker.
See me and I'll smile but don't be fooled,
My Ex will tell you my reputation was over-ruled.
I laugh, I joke, but my skin isn't always thick,
Raised a tom boy, but I'm still a ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
♥ 03/04/2008 B Crying Because I Love ♥
When we are over were not over I'll be your friend,
Sorry that our passionate love didn't last till the end,
I still love you so very much this is so true,
I could have spent every moment of my life with you.
I imagined my self having your child,
A precious little baby that looked up and smiled.
To live our lifes till death did us part,
But it won't happen doomed from the start.
It hurts that I know this chapter of us will close,
I hate to say it but we weren't meant for each other, I suppose.
The pain that I feel the tears brought by you,