Spring Songs - Poem by Gayle Sweeney
Though dark, a spring
In the songs of the early birds.
Under bright stars above me
Morning broke in the notes I heard.
The celebrating dawn
Joyfully wished for a new sunup.
Before heaven's blue sky soared
Around my coffee cup!
Comments about Spring Songs by Gayle Sweeney
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda