Stand Alone - Poem by Beth Ahna
Once again we are apart, And now nothing is left inside my heart.
We fought and we screamed, In the end we said things we didn’t mean.
All these word unspoken, A bunch of promises totally broken.
Saying questions in our heads, Wondering if there will ever be an us again.
All the love I had for you, Is one thing you never knew.
Even if we are forever apart, You will always have my hear
Yew made me everything I could be, But if you only took the time to see.
All my greatest memories are with you, When you left they left to.
As we finally say goodbye, Inside I break down and cry.
Now my world is falling apart, And all I have left is a broken heart
Comments about Stand Alone by Beth Ahna
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl