Starfish - Poem by Peter Primmer
In slumber she lay's, All mind in haze not knowing, what fear this brings, Solitude within a crowd, down comes the veil on with the shroud. What is that shadow, can we see the form, Oh only if it was another dawn. The rise has been from mid to dusk and back again to her mistrust. Where is the light beyond the dawn, she falls again but to mourn.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about Starfish by Peter Primmer
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl