Rodney Rod Smith
Stop - Poem by Rodney Rod Smith
Calmly sweetly - Heavenly Rose
for all things
come, like a pot of Gold.
Richly, Beauty, Heavenly, Scent.
Thinking it through
and making sense.
Comments about Stop by Rodney Rod Smith
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl