Rodney Rod Smith
Rodney Rod Smith Poems
- Paris O' commeth to my heart in the township of San ...
- What A Wonderful Morning in the midst of the summer ...
- Homebody of all things that bring hope of dawn to live near ...
- I Hold The Key In awe of natues beauty I lay upon the water...
- Walking Through The Sunlight cause the blakness of space i ...
- The Plum Tree A time of place through out thine trees to ...
- Human Eyes What is fate? is it controlled or a disiplined ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rodney Rod Smith
O' commeth to my heart in the township
of San Francisco.
In leadth merry ways of the Lord.
Bringing home of The place Terra Australis
of a scenic love, from abroad.
In all places London back home from Egypt.
Of a dying love,
in need of a sunny place conspicuous.
Pari' a cappuccino in the place of the Heart.
Lit a lamp, to sing the night in spring
Littlte Pari' is waiting of its aura natural beam.
Little but little sound with herats is thumping.
As I move around.
Hey! Hey! little man of the south
Pari' of the night of a magic hand.
The Southern ...