Street Kids - Poem by Prince Kanokanga
Sarah close your window mothers shouts
Jane hold my hand
John quit staring
Relatives usually utter.
Youngsters living on the street
Infants, minors, juniors
Sufferers of violence
Kids who don't have pleasant dreams
Or beds to sleep on at night.
Comments about Street Kids by Prince Kanokanga
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl