Prince Kanokanga Poems
- Day Of The African Child In different homes Little boys and ...
- Domino Effect A chain of reaction Setting cause of similar ...
- First Cut Is The Deepest Remembering that darling bite First...
- Life Is Petite You are so charitable with your body It ...
- Roses Dear Rose You are a friend Never with pessimism You ...
- Nation Of Zimbabwe We share a culture A language So why not...
- Zimbabwe Reconnoitre the land It's the best ...
Prince Kanokanga was born in Harare, Zimbabwe to Davison and Gwendoline Kanokanga. He attended Kids Stuff Nursery in the Avondale suburb of Harare, then attended Highlands Infant to the Junior school where he did his grade one to grade seven. He enrolled to Prince Edward School in Zimbabwe where he completed his O and A Level school respectively, becoming a Prefect, Athlete and Poet. From his early childhood Prince was involved in a lot of activities such as swimming, water polo, athletics, and speech and drama to mention a few. He is a widely travelled young man, who was involved in two cultural exchange programs in his schooling years with Israel and Finland. He aspires to be a lawyer and ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Prince Kanokanga
Day Of The African Child
In different homes
Little boys and girls
Lay deep in sleep
Carrying in them the power of our morrow
How we love to beat them
Pencil their backsides
Quick lash ourpenciled stick
Terrorized and victimized
Dishonorable ethnic hostility
We carry out.
Inhumanely treated by teachers and friends
Beaten and bruised
Improperly and excessively used as labour kids
Torture to no end.
Asleep in different homes
In their little villages and hidden routes
The little voices
Cry aloud and water the ...