Strenght - Poem by Blessing Ekpe
I crawl to see the world behind these wall.
I walk along the path of greatness with a torch of strenght.
I run away from the crowd, reaching forth to the 'TOP'where i belong.
Am here now, flying on eagle wings.
Where champions meet to soar & explore.
The world is at my finger tips..cause i see with my third eye.
My strength is on the GO.
For it is not in the height, size nor beauty, for the frame of a man does not show forth strength, for strength is in the INSIDE!
Comments about Strenght by Blessing Ekpe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda