Kathleen C. Gibson
Stroke Of Genius - Poem by Kathleen C. Gibson
The so-called music,
From heavy metal and hard rock,
To booming blasts of boogie-woog.
could it be heard by Sebastian Bach,
He would really blow a fugue!
Comments about Stroke Of Genius by Kathleen C. Gibson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Read poems about / on: music
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl