Stupid Me - Poem by Katherine Rhodes
I am sorry
for the stupid things that I do.
I hate them,
because they push us farther apart
and I cannot live with that.
I wish you could see
the tole these stupid things
take on my life,
whether believable or not,
they still push me deeper into the hole
that I have dug for myself.
I just hope that this hole is not
Comments about Stupid Me by Katherine Rhodes
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl