Katherine Rhodes Poems
- Secret Love My heart may not be so cold nor my eyes so ...
- My Monotony It is sad that my words cannot change, The same...
- Space Behind The Door My Love is standing at the ...
- Two Loves Of Mine My heart has beat so strong before with ...
- Your Words Many words you've given me, many hopes and ...
- Life Was A Dream Come True I want to sleep But I can't For...
- Be My Be my day, and I will be your night to illuminate ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Katherine Rhodes
My heart may not be so cold
nor my eyes so crystal clear
as the glaciers, but I am bold
enough to tell you of my fear
That you might have been the fire
to set ablaze my stonecold heart.
And do not tell me of desire,
for you have only heard a part
of the tragedy within me.
Of the secret or so called lies.
It is not so easy to let you see
behind the ice within these eyes.
To let you in, though I want to,
proves more difficult than it seems.
If I desire to be with you
I must shatter anothers dreams.
This does not make you any less
worthy of my...