Sunny Day - Poem by Naveed Akram
Care is the clothing I perspire into them
For the carelessness is making me sweat
After the shirt has been removed
And I am under the hot sun. It is far too hot.
Do find a sunny day, but not too sunny!
Comments about Sunny Day by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda