Sunshine - Poem by lisa hancox
I might show my face
But then i might not
Shall i make it a nice day?
Or shall i call my friend?
And make it rain
Drown out you're weekend
Or give you a tan
A hard decision needs to be found
I'll stay here and shine
my beuaty all around
Comments about Sunshine by lisa hancox
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl