lisa hancox Poems
- What Friendship Should Be a friend should be radical they ...
- Orchids when two people understand eachother in their ...
- Rain pitter patter, i am falling down pitter patter, i am ...
- Sunshine I might show my face But then i might not Shall i ...
- It Can'T Be Can It? a spirit drifts through the black mist, ...
- The Seashore As the boats crash and smash the rocks dry, and...
- Winter I can freeze the Cool autumn air. I bring the season...
hiya my name is lisa and i am 12 years old. the things that i like to do is ride horses and write poems more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about lisa hancox
What Friendship Should Be
a friend should be radical
they should love you when you're unloveable
hug you when you're unhuggable
and bear you when you're unbearable
a friend should be fanatical
they should cheer when the world boos
dance when you get good news
and cry when you cry too
but most of all a friend should be mathematical
they should multiply you're joy
divide you're sorrow
subtract the past
and add tomorrow
calculate the need deep in you're heart
and always be bigger than the sum of all you're parts :)