Suppose Suppose - Poem by Unic Cjonr
Longer can never become shorter.
Eight cannot weight more than greater.
As for even.
Eleven seven sevens.
I picked the six.
I picked my pics.
I embalm not one inverted trick.
My grave is my grave.
My easy is my way of ways.
I ash ages in one glass.
I ask not to be asked.
Where I go.
With whom I choose.
When I choose.
Is not fire for you.
You will not loose.
My must just must.
My lust must.
Comments about Suppose Suppose by Unic Cjonr
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl