Suspended Judgements - Poem by Charles Karia
God is zillion times a genius,
He is fully just and fully merciful,
He stands by his word to judge,
And balances it with mercy,
The accuser curtly demands,
Standing on holy scriptures,
He gets orders with a timeline.
To execute but after time.
Who will appeal the sentence?
By repenting for the damned,
Whose life hangs on a thread,
Yet he knows not about it.
It's a ministry with rewards,
What you plant you'll reap.
You'll get people to repent.
For your sins long forgotten
Comments about Suspended Judgements by Charles Karia
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl