Switched - Poem by Katie Wiz
You told me once that you've liked me for the past 2 years
I never even heard your voice in my ears
I never saw your sweet, bright smile
I never even noticed you, until today.
I wondered how you always felt.
Was it sad and painful, and made you want to melt?
Did it make you so glad, but then made you so mad,
Because I never cared one bit, unitl today.
Did you ever dream that we were ment to be?
Wrapped in each others arms for eterity?
Did you ever believe that I would be yours and you would be mine?
But I never loved you in that time, until today.
If that was anything like you felt, I felt your pain
It's as if we've been Switched, in this love game.
Comments about Switched by Katie Wiz
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda