Tanaga # 11 - Pagbagsak Ng Hari Ng Tiro (The Fall Of The King Of Tyre) - Poem by Yehoshua Shim'onai
Ika'y hari sa ngayon
At mundo'y iyong reyno,
Babagsak ka, Apollyon -
Dios ang tatapos sa'yo!
(Currently, as king, you reign
And o'er this world reigns your throne.
Apollyon. you'll be fallen -
By God, you'll be overthrown!)
Comments about Tanaga # 11 - Pagbagsak Ng Hari Ng Tiro (The Fall Of The King Of Tyre) by Yehoshua Shim'onai
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda