Tarentella Amore - Poem by Dizzy Darling
I see your fingers working their way up and down the fret board,
I hear your feet sweeping side to side on the parquet
I want your backside to buckle, then sway
I feel many arms grapple me, desire me.
Her hair tickling, her fangs piercing, her prism throbbing.
Your backside comes when the venoms exuberate
my head inhibits dawn over my soul
poison politicos for heretic body
hinder into web blossoming
Comments about Tarentella Amore by Dizzy Darling
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl