K332 In F - Poem by Dizzy Darling
Lauren I wander wounded, this labyrinth has cut me with broken bottles,
I have seen the moon blush to me it drops purple shades around our halcyon skiff.
Remember that alter I feigned for you?
though I breathed through and swallowed bundles of smoke,
The signals I feathered fashioned towards you.
Laying in our grotto at the brink of a mirror My reading to you, echoing through the cypress?
when our audience broke twigs and cackled, I started up and you wrapped me in your pinions, said dear boy tell me a story.
I read to you like Neruda how you adored Neruda coming form my lips.
When I return dont bother being there, beside me.
I hear not far off in distant trails....
oh why do i lie? I don’t really think about that anymore
Comments about K332 In F by Dizzy Darling
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl